True Roots Nutrition Academy
Rebuild. Sustain. Maintain.
ARE YOU CONSTANTLY STARTING A NEW DIET OR NEW TRAINING REGIME? DO YOU GET TO THE WEEKEND AND THINK I’LL START AGAIN ON MONDAY? DO YOU HAVE AN ALL OR NOTHING MENTALITY?
If you answered yes to any of the above it’s time to break free from the all-or-nothing way of thinking around food and exercise. By joining my 12 week academy you’ll get expert nutrition and lifestyle coaching, exploring sustainable ways to make nutrition choices that give you the freedom to enjoy what you love, whilst moving forward to achieving your health goals.
This program will help you learn strategies that are sustainable for the long term. This is not a ‘QUICK FIX’, instead you’ll gain a toolbox of strategies that will leave you feeling confident and empowered to make the best nutrition decisions, fall in love with movement and enjoy the process.
DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH ANY OF THESE?
- Emotional/stress eating
- Lack of planning time
- Snacking when not hungry
- Eating quickly
- Sweet tooth
- Eat out regularly
- Portion control
- Drink too much wine/alcohol
- Don’t know what to eat
- Don’t like cooking
- Don’t like exercise
My method looks at all dimensions of your health to make sure they are in sync, instead of just focusing on the physical side. We’ll work together to get you the results you want faster and more easily than ever before – in a way that fits your life and is sustainable.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
The program runs for 12 weeks and includes 11 modules delivered live via zoom. They include:
- 45 min weekly practical workshops with me (plus, access to the recording) covering each module with a 15 min optional Q&A at the end
- These modules will include topics such as:
- Science of Nutrition
- Food prep masterclass
- Eating enough nutrients for optimal health
- Regulating eating behaviours
- Choosing better food quality & eating intuitively
- Adjusting energy balance
- Fitting in movement into busy schedules
- Utilising support
- Methods for recovery and stress reduction
- Private group facebook page for daily support
- Accountability via weekly check-ins
BONUS #1: Guest instructor. Monthly group Yin Restorative Yoga for better sleep
BONUS #2: Printable journal
BONUS #3: Fillable worksheets for each module
BONUS #4: Monthly online group cook along
(Total value: £579)
Today’s price: £28 per week, less than your average personal training session (Total Savings £467)
Ready to go? Join the program.
Some of the incredible clients I’ve worked with
TRUE ROOTS NUTRITION ACADEMY IS FOR YOU IF:
- If you are ready and willing to invest in yourself and your health
- You’ve had enough of starting again with your goals
- You want to see results for the long term without being restricted
- You are fed up of holding yourself back
- You wake up in the morning feeling exhausted and constantly like you’re missing out on living the life you desire
If this is you then let’s go.
TRUE ROOTS NUTRITION ACADEMY IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You are looking for a quick fix diet
- You are not quite ready to invest the time in yourself
- You are looking for instant results rather than focusing on the process
- This program is not for you if you cannot take self responsibility
MY GUARANTEE TO YOU
I’m so confident that you will see the results on this program that If you do not reach the agreed goals we set out by the end of the program I’ll coach you on a 1-1 basis for an additional month (Value £149).
WHY WORK WITH ME?
My relationship with food has not always been a positive one. The concept ‘diet’ was well embedded into my brain from early teens. I started strength training when I worked at a gym during my university days and fell in love with this style of training instantly. I knew then though that taking control of what I ate would be the only way to navigate my own health journey. That’s when ‘food prep’ became a big part of my weekly schedule.
The more I learnt about nutrition and fitness, worked on my relationship with food, the closer I got to creating a balanced mind and body that has me feeling the best version of me. I now enjoy food, trying different flavours and training in a way my body and mind will get most benefit from.
I previously headed up a commercial advertising sales team within medical publishing always with an interest in health. Health & Fitness has always been a passion and I qualified as a trainer 8 years ago. I’ve spent the last 2 years working with 1-1 clients, instructing at various David Lloyd clubs and leading strength & conditioning classes.
I’m a Nutrition Coach with Precision Nutrition the leading Nutrition Coaching in it’s field. I’m passionate about empowering people to reach their potential, see their spark and find a way to show them what they can achieve. I support, challenge and give you tools to create the lifestyle you desire.
I chose True Roots Nutrition Academy as a name as we all evolve. We learn, we develop, we grow. Sometimes with things that serve us and other times with things we need to let go of. Coming back to your roots, your foundation allows you to build a lifestyle you can thrive in.
Be yourself, everyone else is taken. Now let’s create the best version of you.
- What date does the program start?
- Week of the 17th of January.
- What time will the workshop be held?
- In the evening he evening and they’ll all be recorded to access after.
- How do I ask questions if I am stuck?
- Via the facebook group page and email.
- Do I have to complete the program in X weeks/days?
- No you don’t. Ideally in the 12 week’s however you receive access to the program on demand.
- How much time do I need to dedicate to the program?
- This will depend on how much you want to get out of it. I’ll include 5-10min daily actions which will build up to bigger results.
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Yes you can pay monthly in 3 instalments instead of 1 payment.
- If I have a question who do I contact?
- Contact me direct email@example.com
Ready to take your healthy and fitness to the next level? I’m ready to help you get there.